Como sobrevivir a 9 meses de cambios sin que tu vida termine patas arriba. Compras, chismes y todo aquello que te hará mas llevadera esta etapa y la siguiente ...

How to survive to 9 months of changes without your life ends upside down. Shopping, gossip and everything that you make it more bearable this stage and the next ...

miércoles, 30 de marzo de 2011

El Corte Inglés

No soy muy asidua a comprar ropa en El Corte Inglés pero, he descubierto algunas prendas interesantes, que quisiera compartir con vosotros.
Buceando entre las diferentes secciones y estilos, aquí os dejo esta selección que espero que os guste.

I'm not very diligent to buy clothes in El Corte Ingles, but I discovered some interesting items that I would like to share with you.
Diving among the different sections and styles, here are the selection that I hope you liked it.

ANNA MORA 
ANNA MORA 
EL CORTE INGLÉS 
EL CORTE INGLÉS 
ELOGY
ELOGY 
ELOGY 
FIESTA 
FORMULA JOVEN
YERSE

Hasta la próxima !

See you soon !

2 comentarios:

  1. I'm personally a big fan of fashionmummyandmore blog. Thanks for sharing this post.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Admin, I hope are fine. I'm your one of biggest fan, I like to read your blogs and I'm also shared your blogs with my family members and friends. I hope infuture you'll publish more blogs like your old ones. Please accept my thanks from behalf of me and from my family and friends.


    1947 Housing Islamabad
    Capital Smart City
    Lahore Smart City
    New Metro City Gujar Khan
    Skip Hire Near Me

    ResponderEliminar